Enhances memory and learning capacity
The natural ingredients in Mentat improve mental quotient, memory span and concentration ability.
Treats neurological disorders: Mentat reduces the level of tribulin, an endogenous monoamine oxidase inhibitor that is elevated during anxiety. The calming effects of Mentat are beneficial in treating insomnia and convulsions.
As an adjuvant in neurological diseases: Due to its anticholinesterase, dopaminergic-neuroprotective (important neurotransmitter in the brain), adaptogenic and antioxidant properties, Mentat is useful as an adjuvant in the treatment of Alzhiemer’s and Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy and post-stroke aphasia (speech disorder).
- Memory and learning disorders – attention fluctuation, concentration impairment, language and learning disability
- Behavioral disorders – hyperkinetic states, asocial behavior, temper tantrums, aggressive behavior, enuresis
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety and stress-related disorders
- Mental fatigue
- Senile dementia
- As an adjuvant in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Supportive therapy in mild to moderate mental retardation
- As an adjuvant in epilepsy and post-stroke aphasia